With introduced American scientific research achievement and advanced technology of nanometer-silver and physical foaming. That is double-barrier technology, white and fine foam is sprayed into vagina to bring the effects of integration of conception control, antibiosis and lubrication into a whole. Product Structure
The product consists of formulated condom concentrate, aluminum spraying pot and leading pole. The formulated concentrate takes polyvinyl alcohol resin as its basic material and nano silver as its main components and with compound of surfactant octyl phenoxy-RH4, tween-20, sapn-60, polyethylene glycol 400, deionized water as its auxiliary materials. Scope of Application
This is a invisible condom.
Dubbed the Nanometer-silver Cryptomorphic Condom (NCC), it's designed for female rather than male usage. The condom-in-a-can is essentially an antiseptic foam spray that the manufacturer claims forms a physical membrane inside the vagina, protecting it from infection, acting as a barrier to pregnancy and providing a lubricating effect.
"It can remain in the vagina for a long time without destroying the vagina's chemical balance," the company adds. "Daily use of this product can help maintain genital hygiene and prevent infection by pathogens".
The condom's antibacterial properties presumably arise from the nano-particles of silver incorporated into the spray.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Shake it up and down sufficiently before using. Fix the guide rod and reverse the pot then take the supine position,insert the guide rod into the vagina at the lenght of 8cm. Slightly press the shower nozzle until the foam exceed from the vagina mouth.
2. Wash the guide rod for more using.
3. Using the product before sexual intercourse then having the sexual intercourse is supposed and once again after sexual intercourse within 10 minutes. The one who repeats the sexual intercorseis need to use the product once again.
1. Protecting women from infection
2. Can prevent pregnancy
3. It can be used as a lubrication.
- Weight 2