Enlarge your penis and prolong play sessions with the penis plug. While its changeable glans ring rubs against your
frenulum for external pleasure, the beaded metal rubber plug sits inside the urethra, stimulating the ultra-sensitive
nerve endings. The hallowed center enables you to ejaculate and urinate during wear. This urethral sounds is made from
stainless steel and safe rubber combined and is suitable for autoclave cleaning for ultimate hygiene, and should always
be be used with a sterile water-based lube. We'd recommend this penis plug to beginners and intermediate urethral sounders.
• 9.5" in length ribbed urethral sound for advanced deep urethral play
• Double ended - experiment with the beaded and smooth ends for versatile play
• Safe for autoclave cleaning for 100% sterile play
Material: Stainless Steel
Product Size: 24cm.Φ8mm
How to Use a Urethral Sound
Follow these simple instructions to safely explore your urethra and discover a whole new, thrilling way to satisfy your desires.
Start with the sound which fits your urethra best, with minimal stretching or resistance.
Ensure your toy is completely sanitized before play, and make sure you have plenty of sterile lubricant handy.
Clean your hands and penis before play (You can use surgical gloves for hygiene).
Add a generous squeeze of sterile lube to your penis opening and the first few inches of your toy.
Stabilize the sound with one hand, and place one end of the toy into your penis opening (you may find this easier while flaccid to begin with).
Let the sound gradually "fall" into the hole with gravity's help.
The sound will reach a point where it naturally stops. Leave it for a while and allow your urethra to relax around your toy.
You can now experiment with gently moving it in and out about half an inch.
Remove and re-lube as necessary.
For deeper exploration you may need to change the angle of penetration due to the natural bend in your urethra.
Anatomically, the opening in the glans is slightly wider than the urethra itself, so never force a toy that's too big into your urethra.
It may take some practice to find the perfect angle of play for you, so take it slow and steady. Never rush.
• It is highly recommended to consult a medical expert before using this product.
• High risk of complications may occur without an advise or assistance of a medical expert.
• Always use a good quality sterile water-based lubricant when inserting anything into your urethra.
• Please sterilize your toy before and after use.