Call Us Now: 0905-2309143
Email: [email protected]
By buying this product you can collect up to 15 points. Your cart will total 15 points that can be converted into a voucher of PHP15.00.
Robust Energy Capsule contains the Enerboost formula that gives extra energy needed to cope with everyday living of different individuals with various lifestyles. The Enerboost formula contains properties which help boost energy, enhance endurance, improve alertness and alleviate stress without caffeine.
Robust Energy contains a combination of Taurine, Sodium Ascorbate, Korean Ginseng, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12
Robust energy - vitamins for healthy lifestyle
ROBUST ENERGY- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
- LOW ENERGY
Robust Energy has ENERBOOST formula that helps boost your energy, enhance your endurance, improve alertness and alleviate stress. Robust Energy is not a sexual enhancer.
Taurine – an amino acid that plays an important role in keeping a healthy metabolic process. According to studies, it also helps improve athletic performance and energy.
Sodium Ascorbate – According to medical research, Sodium Ascorbate is great in keeping the body’s immune system strong while providing extra energy to combat fatigue.
Ginseng – is best known for its energy boosting properties. Research suggests that it also helps boost mood and well-being by combating stress and fatigue.
B Vitamins (B1, B6, B12) – Medical researches suggest that B1 is the anti-stress vitamin, B6 helps provide mood boost and B12 helps promote healthy blood flow for energy.
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
• Take 1 capsule every day preferably in the morning before after meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take Robust Energy as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
• If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
• Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
• When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
• Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
• If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.