1. High-quality Latex is extracted from qualified Rubber trees for condom production.
2. Raw material is sent to Okamoto research and production plant
3. Advanced manufacturing equipment is used to mix and adjust Okamoto’s unique latex formula
4. In the condom molding process, each condom is tested twice with precise electrostatic technology
5. Condoms are dried after molding, followed by post-production re-finishing
6. Each condom is tested and quality controlled
7. Random condoms are taken out to conduct anti-leakage test
8. Some condoms are selected to go through the breakage test which meets the requirements of ISO and Japan’s Ministry of Health and Welfare organization.
9. The condoms which pass the test are going to the packaging belt to be individually packed